Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the web’s best products. If you purchase through our links, we may receive a commission. Our editorial team is independent and only endorses products we believe in.
#MomLife is unlike anything else – impossible to explain until you experience it yourself. It’s a role that comes with a rollercoaster of extreme emotions: love, frustration, surprise, insecurity, empathy, and amazement to name a few.
In most situations, mom is one to say what she wants or needs, so it can feel daunting to figure a gift out on your own. But not with this guide.
Dive in to learn about and celebrate The Quality Edit moms and take a sneak peek at what we’re eyeing for Mother’s Day. Chances are good that if we want it, your mom does, too.
ASH JENNETTE (Expecting Mama)
“I truly cannot wait to become a mom. As I enter my third trimester, I get more excited by the day. I have so much love for the little person growing in my tummy and grow more amazed by my body by the day. The kicks really do make it all worth it! Mothers are amazing!”
Ash is an expecting, first-time mom due in just a few months. Spoiler alert – she’s having a BOY! Her Mother’s Day wishlist includes a few items for her… and a few items for her baby boy.
- OUAI: All moms deserve pampering, and OUAI is a gift to make that happen.
- Willow Wearable Breast Pump (from $329.99): This hands-free breast pump makes it possible for you to get in all the baby snuggles and hugs, while simultaneously pumping.
- Lalo 3 in 1 High Chair ($235): This must-have baby product grows with your baby, going from a high chair to a play chair.
- Dreamland Weighted Sleep Sack ($89): Anything that improves sleep gets an A in our books. This sleepsack comes highly recommended by lots of new mom friends.
- Lalo Play Kit ($270): This table and chair set is cute enough to melt hearts; just imagine you and your little one sitting together doing art or reading books.
JENNI STEIN (Baby and Toddler Mom)
“Being a mom has given my life a whole new meaning – now instead of thinking about myself all the time, I think about what I can do to make my daughters happy and give them the best life possible. It's given me a new type of love I didn't know possible, and made me a better person in return.”
With two little girls, Jenni is looking for gifts that fit into her busy, on-the-go lifestyle – or let her enjoy just a few moments of quiet. They include:
- Lake Pajamas Pima Robe ($136): The softest robe of all time, it’s perfectly breezy for those summer mornings or great over a pajama set for an extra cozy winter.
- Maison Oval Locket ($190): Add a picture of the kids along with their initials engraved into the piece, and mom can always keep her little ones close to her heart.
- Hill House Ellie Nap Dress ($150): This dress makes you feel put together but is comfortable enough to chase after little ones all day. Pair it with a lightweight sweater and you can wear it from spring through fall.
- Estelle Wine Glasses ($75 for 2): What mom doesn’t love a glass of wine at the end of a long day filled with… whines?! These chic, fun wine glasses are great for that girl’s night out… or in!
LAUREN KLEINMAN (Double Toddler Mom)
“Being a parent is a superpower. I want to be the best version of myself for my children—that means taking care of my physical, emotional, and spiritual health, acting with integrity, leading by example, and working every day to help build their best future and provide them with as many opportunities as possible. Being a mom means embracing being imperfect and dropping the notion of ‘doing it all.’ It’s doing your best every day to balance being your best self and being a good mother—and accepting when you fall short. Being a mom humbles you, softens you, and shows you what unconditional love really means.”
One of our fearless founders, Lauren Kleinman was once a part of the two under two club. Now, she’s got two adorable toddlers – a girl and a boy. Her Mother’s Day wishlist includes some products she’s eyeing… and some she’s eyeing for her mom.
- Brightland Luminous Capsule ($88): This is an extra special product for Lauren; she got to participate in the launch of another capsule collection with her two little loves. The capsule includes a bottle of the adored AWAKE Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and a jar of the delicious California Orange Blossom Honey.
- Fly By Jing’s Triple Threat ($42): The best-selling trio of addictive Sichuan sauces is the perfect Mother’s Day Gift for the mom who is looking to add a bit of spice to both her life and her pantry.
- Material’s The Knives + Stand ($145): Lauren is planning to give Material to her mom (so don’t show her this story until after Mother’s Day)! This makes for a beautiful addition to any kitchen without compromising function for beauty.
- LoveShackFancy x H&B Aprons (from $75): This mommy & me bundle is perfect for all of your little's cooking creations with mommy! A gift you and your kiddos can use together.
- Recess Pickleball Goldie Paddle ($86): This is the perfect present for the Pickleball mom. It’s high quality and will leave mom with a unique paddle none of her friends will have when she hits the court.
JULIA HARTER (Toddler Mom)
“Being a mom is better than I ever could have imagined, and it has created an entirely new dimension of my identity. It’s a constant learning experience for both me and my daughter as she transitions into toddlerhood, and I can see us both growing day-by-day. There’s nothing that brings me more joy than listening to her singing “twinkle twinkle,” drawing with her at her easel, or watching her climb stairs without any help, and I can’t wait to see what comes next.”
Julia’s Mother’s Day picks are geared toward maintaining her sense of self—things just for her, and that give her some semblance of still being a cool mom.
- Freda Salvador sneakers: Comfort is key, and the Eddy D’Orsay sneaker are the perfect mix of comfy and cool.
- Cookie Gift Box: Julia has an insatiable sweet tooth, and this cookie box would certainly go on the top shelf of the pantry, toddler reach.
- Areaware Hex Vase: This vase—a collaboration with Bari Zipperstein—is a great addition to any housewares collection, but would be even better with some fresh tulips on Mother’s Day.
- Clare V Le Box Tote: Julia owns this Clare V tote, and can attest that it is the perfect diaper bag. Boxy, lots of pockets, easy to wipe clean, and doesn’t entirely sacrifice your style.
- “Your Mom” Substack Subscription: Laurel Pantin just launched a new Substack newsletter focused on motherhood, and a gifted subscription would make a good low-stakes gift for any self-proclaimed cool mom.
ALIZA FRIEDLANDER (Elementary School Mom)
“It’s hard to put into words what being a mom means to me. It’s the absolute best and absolute hardest thing I’ve ever done. I love my kids with every ounce of my being and would go to the moon and back a million times over for them. Being a mom makes me want to be the best possible version of myself so my girls are proud of me as their mom, but also an individual and a professional.”
- Clean Origin: Not only do I love the modern, clean styles, but I also love this company’s mission. These diamonds are lab-grown diamonds, which means the destructive mining practices aren’t used for these beauties.
- perfectwhitetee: As we head into spring, I’d love to get my hands on one of these shorts sets. There is nothing like the perfect pair of comfy clothes. And the tees are on point too!
- Alexa Leigh Jewelry: The Gold Ball Initial Bracelet with the kids’ initials is a sweet sentiment. Personally, I’m eyeing the smiley faces!
- Senreve: I recently discovered my passion for high-end bags, so Senreve is on my wishlist this year. It’s more of a splurge item, so I’m not holding my breath… but how exciting would it be to get one of these gorgeous bags?
- Beast Blender: I love making smoothies but hate the cleanup of the big bulky blenders. I’ve coveted this blender for a while, but have never bitten the bullet to buy – I’d love for someone to gift it!
CHRISTINE MORRISON (Tween Boys Mom)
“Being a mom to me means finding depths of love – and patience – I never imagined possible. Since the arrival of my identical twin boys, I have learned to focus on meaning over perfection. And while my priority is raising intelligent, empathetic gentlemen, they encourage me to take great risks creatively; I believe by tackling such challenges, I am showing them anything is possible.”
Christine Morrison is the OG mom on the TQE team. With twin 12-year-old boys…Christine has double the love… and double everything else including Mother’s Day gifts. Right?! Here’s what she’s hoping for this year:
- Lingua Franca: A favorite cashmere crewneck can now be customized with your sweet littles’ initials for Mother’s Day!
- House of Spoils: An oversized print in black and white is perfect for any working mom’s office. Christine is especially drawn to this surfing image; it harkens back to summers spent in Montauk, where she met her husband.
- Sleepy Jones PJs: Crisp PJs that can be worn as easily to carpool as for dinner parties. A PJ shirt is spectacular beneath a blazer; PJ pants outstanding with a denim shirt.
- Sarah Wragge Wellness:This high-level group coaching and nutrition program is a great gift for any mom looking for a little extra wellness push. Christine recently started this after her nutrition and fitness journey was impeded over the past year by a knee injury (and subsequent surgery) and menopause.
- “Boy Moms: Collective Tales of Mothers and Sons”: This book is an anthology of stories of mothers and sons showing what it’s like to be a modern-day boy mom. Christine’s writing appears in the book, so it’s a double special gift; something for her to read and to have as a keepsake for years to come.
Mother’s Day is about more than the presents – it’s about celebrating the special person in your life. Each of us is proud to be a mom and can’t wait to celebrate with our families. But let’s be honest, presents don’t hurt either… and with 20+ different options for you to choose from, you’re sure to find something mom will adore.