Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the web’s best products. If you purchase through our links, we may receive a commission. Our editorial team is independent and only endorses products we believe in.
You’ve tried. Like, seriously tried. Day after day, night after night and it’s never quite right. You know it’s not you. I mean, you’ve had great experiences before. There’s just always something that they’re lacking. No one ever has it all. No matter how hard you try it seems like you can just never find…the one.
Skincare. It’s so hard to find the right match. Regardless of your skin type, there’s just so much out there! One brand may be doing all the right things but leave your skin feeling too dry or too oily. One brand may leave you glowing, but it’s in the trash once you read the ingredient list. And don’t even get me started on finding a truly sustainable brand. In a world of seemingly eligible candidates, it seems so impossible to find the right skincare.
That was... until I found Circumference. Truly sustainable, phenomenal ingredients, and showing the kind of results that never go unnoticed, Circumference really is the one. It’s true, I’m in a committed relationship with its Daily Regenerative Gel Cleanser and Active Restorative Moisturizing Cream. After giving so many other skincare products a chance, I can truly say it… I’m in love.
Sustainability: She Loves Me, She Waste’s-Not
“Waste-Not” ingredient sourcing. Haven’t heard of it? You’re not alone. Circumference is truly a leader for the future of sustainable skincare, and its ingenious ethos is rooted in full-circle sourcing quite literally straight off the vine. With an innovative partnership alongside TQE-favorite Brightland, the Daily Regenerative Gel Cleanser was created to lend a helping hand at the end of the olive oil-making process to turn one brand’s trash into another’s treasure. Brightland’s excess of unusable botanical materials, olive leaves, are stewarded into Olea Europaea Leaf Extract “—a highly potent, bioactive skincare ingredient that will go on to act as a key ingredient in our Daily Regenerative Cleanser.” Taking it up a boozy (and boujee) notch, the Active Restorative Moisturizer initially utilized these techniques thanks to Beddell Celler’s winemaking process. The leftovers in the winemaking process are truly perfect for the skin, easily transformed into Vitis Vinifera Extract which makes the moisturizer choc-full-of antioxidants, polyphenols, and enzymes. Circumference’s “Waste-Not” initiatives are revolutionary in the beauty industry, doing sustainability in a way that is sure to make you swoon.
With an innovative partnership alongside TQE-favorite Brightland, the Daily Regenerative Gel Cleanser was created to lend a helping hand at the end of the olive oil-making process to turn one brand’s trash into another’s treasure.
When it comes to what’s in the stuff, Circumference has it down. The brand’s proprietary supply chain of bioactive ingredients does not only boast stellar results, they’re also easy to understand and straight from the source. Each ingredient is carefully sourced by Circumference with users in mind, proving the brand understands just how unique and special your skin really is. All of the high-quality ingredients are in their own little relationships themselves, working together to form an unbeatable skincare blend.
The $48 Daily Regenerative Cleanser is formulated with both Olive Leaf Extract and Grape Leaf Extract as well as a Linoleic/Linolenic Acid Combo of essential omega-3 and omega-6 plant-powered fatty acids. These ingredients work together to beautifully heal, strengthen, and restore the skin barrier by washing away impurities without ever letting go of the good stuff. The Active Restorative Moisturizing Cream is priced at $120 and powered by Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Snow Mushroom Extract, Chlorella Extract, and natural peptides to keep the skin elastic and
silky smooth. This luxury product is made with protection in mind, truly setting the bar for how good your skin can be with a little boost of the best ingredients in the game.
A Secret-less Affair
Circumference offers a level of transparency that makes them stand out in the crowd. Unlike many other brands, Circumference has full control of the entire creation cycle. Those creating the products have their eyes and ears on all things product development and sourcing. And best of all, they tell the customers too. When you go to purchase any Circumference product, you get to see exactly where its ingredients are sourced and the reasons why this is of the utmost importance to the brand. This level of transparency only intensifies the unique relationship Circumference users have with the brand, knowing the in’s and out’s of the beauty industry that they are part of each time they wash their face.
Oh How Good It Feels
Now that we’ve gotten into the “good-on-paper” qualities, let’s get into the nitty-gritty. How do Circumference products feel? Are they worth it? What does it do to your skin? Well, I’m here to tell you that it’s genuinely divine. I’m talking looks good, feels good, and leaves you feeling like the best version of yourself. What else could you ask for? The Daily Regenerative Cleanser comes in a matte-finish glass pump bottle and is what skincare dreams are made of. On first use, I audibly exclaimed, “It smells like the spa!” Herbal and gentle, it’s a true treat-yourself treatment that you get to use twice a day every day. The formula foams perfectly on your fingertips and always leaves the skin feeling fresh, clean, and protected.
Herbal and gentle, it’s a true treat-yourself treatment that you get to use twice a day every day. The formula foams perfectly on your fingertips and always leaves the skin feeling fresh, clean, and protected.
Now, on to the Active Restorative Moisturizing Cream. It is so good it feels illegal. Circumference’s perfect textural blend is a thick yet cloud-like formula that swipes on unbelievably light. Sometimes when I apply it at night I feel genuinely disappointed that no one is about to see me look so good. It gives you this perfect dewy glow and leaves your skin feeling effortlessly bouncy and youthful. No breakouts, sensitivities, or rough patches. These are products that live up to the hype, allowing you to fall in love with them while helping you fall in love with yourself.
5 More Reasons To Love Circumference
- It’s in the science: Circumference knows that not all ingredients act the same, it’s all about bioactivity. Only sourcing botanicals with high bioactivity, or the percentage of nutrients in a particular substance available and active for your body to use, each Circumference product is proven to be the best your skin can get. Is it an easy feat? No. But to Circumference, “it’s a non-negotiable.”
- Better safe than sorry: All circumference products include zero solvents or harsh chemicals. Each ingredient is extracted purely and provides a silky smooth comfort that is safe for your skin. All-natural, no stripping, and created with care.
- Founded from family values: Although her background in medicine and impressive creative resume were helping hands in the process, Jina founded Circumference after a lifetime of skincare spirit. Growing up in a Korean household, proper skincare was a pillar of health of which her mother and aunt always educated her about. Jina created a brand that she would be the target audience for, a genius task of which the proof is in the product.
- Unique to you: No two faces are the same, and neither are their skin types. Yet somehow, Circumference products work for everyone. One look at their online reviews and you’ll see a melting pot of oily, dry, combination, and I-don’t-know skin type’d people unable to type their praises fast enough. For example, the moisturizer is enough to leave the driest skin feeling soft while never creating too much oil for others. In my opinion? It’s magic.
- Straight from the source, with the source: Circumference allows you to really get a feel for the sustainable partnerships in action. For a total deal, you can order their “Root to Leaf” set, their Daily Regenerative Cleanser and a bottle of Brightlands olive oil that it was crafted from. It makes the waste-not process tangible, and you get two of the best products in the market all wrapped up in one.